The Submission Process
Submitting an abstract is a 3-step process. We strongly recommend that you complete your submission at one time.
Step 1: Register on the system
We are using a dedicated website for abstract submission and you must first register on the system. The website is accessible by username and password. Please note that you will need to create your own username and password to access the system.
You only need to register once – each subsequent time that you visit this page, you will log in with your e-mail and chosen password.
Step 2: Submit your abstract
- Once you have registered and created your profile, you must log in to the dedicated submission webpage, when you have prepared your abstract – enter your email address and the password you chose when you registered.
- Submitting an abstract requires that you complete a questionnaire for each abstract. Some questions are mandatory (marked with an asterisk) and you will not be able to complete your submission until these questions have been answered. You will be required to provide the names and affiliations of all authors, confirmation that all authors have approved the submission and the topic to which you are submitting your abstract. You will also be able to indicate if you wish your abstract to be considered for oral presentation.
- It is strongly recommended that you complete your submission once started. However, if you decide to start your submission for completion at a later point, you must ensure to “Submit” your incomplete abstract. It will then be available for you to finish at a later stage. Failure to “Submit” your incomplete abstract will result in it being lost and you will have to start again.
- Mandatory questions are marked with an asterisk (*) and must be answered. Your submission will not be complete if a mandatory question is left unanswered. Incomplete submissions will not go for review.
- If you exceed the word count for either the title or abstract, your submission will be marked as incomplete in our system. Incomplete submissions will not go for review.
Step 3: Confirmation e-mail
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your submission has been received. The subject of the mail will indicate if your submission is complete or incomplete. An incomplete submission may have an answer that is unfinished or you may have exceeded the word limit for the abstract. Incomplete submissions will not go for review. You must log back into the submission system, click on the title of the abstract and complete it. Once complete you will receive the confirmation e-mail.
If you wish to make another submission, please click on New Submission and a new blank submission form will open.
Amending a Submission
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the extended deadline of
15th January 2021 11th February 2021.
- Log in to the abstract submission system.
- You will see the abstract(s) that you have submitted. Click on the abstract title to open the file.
- Amending an abstract is just the same as the original submission process except that the online form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. You don’t have to change an answer if you don’t want to.
- Once you click “Submit”, your changes will be saved and you will be sent an email confirming that your abstract has been amended. Your changes will not be recorded if you fail to click “Submit”. You will also receive an e-mail confirming that an amendment has been made to your abstract.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw an abstract, please contact the congress administrator at email@example.com