World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation
The WAAVP African Foundation will provide a limited number of partial scholarships for registration to assist veterinary parasitologists from Africa to participate in the 28th WAAVP Conference (WAAVP 2021) taking place, July 19-22, 2021.
Applications should include:
- A copy of the abstract(s) for paper(s) or poster(s) which were submitted to the 28th WAAVP Conference Convenor;
- A letter of recommendation from a current supervisor;
- An indication of how other costs (beyond a WAAVP AF grant) will be met (i.e., possibility of obtaining supplemental funds elsewhere);
- Other envisaged contributions to the conference (i.e., workshop participant, chairperson of session, etc.);
- A brief indication of how the applicant sees attendance contributing to his/her development in veterinary parasitology; and
- A 1-2 page Bio/CV including level of applicant (e.g., MS, PhD, Postdoc, etc.) and indication of passport used when travelling.
Submit applications to:
Dr. Rosina (Tammi) C. Krecek
4302 Berwick Place
College Station, TX 77845 USA
DEADLINE: 11 February 2021